Access to the Services is permitted on a temporary non-exclusive and non-transferrable basis, and we reserve the right to suspend, terminate or amend the Services without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason the Services are unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts or all of the Services.
- The Services are not intended as investment or financial advice and must not be relied upon as such. You should obtain professional investment and financial advice tailored to your specific circumstances prior to making any investment or financial decisions.
- Opes Trading provides materials, resources, commentaries, content, tools and information which are intended to be used for general information and educational purposes and not a guide or advice on forex trading.
- Forex trading carries a high level of risk and is not suitable for all investors. There is a possibility that you may sustain a loss equal to or greater than your entire investment. Opes Trading will not be liable to you in respect of any losses suffered or incurred by you arising from your involvement in forex trading.
- Subject to any non-excludable consumer guarantees and other consumer protection provisions set out in the Australian Consumer Law, Opes Trading makes no representation or warranty that:
- the Services including but not limited to the materials, resources, commentaries, content, tools and information provided by Opes Trading is fit for any purpose other than general information and educational study;
- the Services including but not limited to the materials, resources, commentaries, content, tools and information is accurate; up-to-date, complete or useful; and
- access to the Services will be uninterrupted and free from error.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law Opes Trading hereby expressly excludes all warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
- Opes Trading will not be liable to you in respect of any losses suffered or incurred by you arising out of or in connection with the provision of the Services.
- Opes Trading will not be liable for any damages whatsoever, including but without limitation to any direct, indirect, special, consequential, punitive or incidental damages, or damages for loss of use, profits, data or other intangibles, damage to goodwill or reputation, or the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services, arising out of or related to your use of the Services irrespective of whether such damages were foreseeable or arise in contract, tort, equity, restitution, by statute, at common law or otherwise.
- This does not affect Opes Trading 's liability for death or personal injury arising from its negligence, fraudulent misrepresentation, misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
- Without limitation to the foregoing, you agree that our maximum liability, if any, arising out of any kind of legal claim or action in any way connected to the Services, to you will be limited to the total amount paid by you (if any) for the Services.
- You must not rely on any materials, resources, commentaries, content, tools and information or any part of the Services provided by Opes Trading. You must not use the Services for commercial purposes. Use of the Services other than accessing and using the content for general information and educational purposes is considered a commercial purpose.
- You must not misuse the Services. You must not:
- commit or encourage a criminal offense in connection with the Services;
- infringe upon the rights of any other person's proprietary rights;
- send any unsolicited advertising or promotional material, commonly referred to as "spam"; or
- attempt to affect the performance or functionality of any computer facilities connected to the Services. Breaching this provision would constitute a criminal offense and Opes Trading will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and disclose your identity to them.
- Opes Trading will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the Services or to your downloading of any material or on any Linked Sites.
We acknowledge that we will take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorised access to or unauthorised alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information. These measures may include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorised access to systems where we store personal information.
- The intellectual property rights in all materials, resources, commentaries, content, tools and information (including photographic images) in the Services remain the sole or exclusive property of Opes Trading or its licensors and are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved by Opes Trading and its licensors.
- You may store, print and display the content supplied solely for your own personal use, but only if you keep all content intact and in the same form as presented (including without limitation all copyright, trade mark and other proprietary notices and all advertisements).
- You are not permitted to publish, manipulate, distribute or otherwise reproduce, in any format, any of the content or copies of the content supplied to you nor may you use any such content in connection with any business or commercial enterprise.
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you. Our Website must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our Website other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
Except where expressly stated to the contrary all persons (including their names and images), third party trade marks and content, services and/or locations featured in the provision of the Services are in no way associated, linked or affiliated with Opes Trading and you should not rely on the existence of such a connection or affiliation. Any trade marks/names featured in the provision of the Services are owned by the respective trade mark owners. Where a trade mark or brand name is referred to it is used solely to describe or identify the products and services and is in no way an assertion that such products or services are endorsed by or connected to Opes Trading.
You agree and understand that you assume all risks when using the Services, including without limitation any and all of the risks associated with forex trading, any online or offline interactions with other users of the Services and all risk for any damage to your computer system or loss of data.
Opes Trading has the right in its absolute discretion at any time and without notice to amend, remove or vary the Services.
We operate a complaints handling procedure which we will use to try to resolve disputes when they first arise. Please let us know if you have any complaints or comments.
The materials, resources, commentaries, content, tools and information provided by Opes Trading Group Pty Ltd are for general information and educational purposes only and are not intended to be a guide or investment advice or financial advice and must not be relied on as such. Forex trading carries a high level of risk and may not be suitable for all investors. There is a possibility that you may sustain a loss equal to or greater than your entire investment. You should obtain professional investment and financial advice tailored to your specific circumstances.