The kind of personal information that we collect from you will depend on how you use the Services. The personal information which We collect and hold about you may include:
- Name and personal contact details including email, phone number and address;
- Payment details;
- IP address and the date and time of your access to our website; and
- Communications from you including survey responses, feedback or complaints.
- We may collect personal information from you whenever you input such information into our website and when you contact us.
- The purpose for which we collect personal information is to provide you with the best service experience possible.
- We customarily disclose personal information only if required to satisfy any applicable law, legal requirement, police investigation or request from a government authority. Your personal information may also be exposed from time to time to maintenance and support personnel acting in the normal course of their duties.
- By using our Services, you consent to the receipt of direct marketing material. We will only use your personal information for this purpose if we have collected such information directly from you, and if it is material of a type which you would reasonably expect to receive from use. We do not use sensitive personal information in direct marketing activity. Our direct marketing material will include a simple means by which you can request not to receive further communications of this nature.
You have the right to request access to your personal information and to request that we correct any inaccurate personal information. You may also have the right under applicable data protection laws to request the deletion of your personal information or in some circumstances, to restrict or object to the processing of your personal information. If you would like to request such access, correction, deletion or restriction, please contact us as set out below.
We acknowledge that we will take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorised access to or unauthorised alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information. These measures may include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorised access to systems where we store personal information.
If you have a complaint concerning the manner in which we maintain the privacy of your personal information, please contact us as set out below. We may seek further information from you to clarify your concerns. If we agree that your complaint is well founded, we will, in consultation with you, take appropriate steps to rectify the problem. If you remain dissatisfied with the outcome, you may refer the matter to the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner.
Your personal information will not be disclosed to recipients outside Australia unless you expressly request us to do so. If you request us to transfer your personal information to an overseas recipient, the overseas recipient may have laws which are different and potentially not as protective as the laws of your own country and will not be required to comply with the Australian Privacy Principles and we will not be liable for any mishandling of your information in such circumstances.
If you have any queries, or if you seek access to your personal information, or if you have a complaint about our privacy practices, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The materials, resources, commentaries, content, tools and information provided by Opes Trading Group Pty Ltd are for general information and educational purposes only and are not intended to be a guide or investment advice or financial advice and must not be relied on as such. Forex trading carries a high level of risk and may not be suitable for all investors. There is a possibility that you may sustain a loss equal to or greater than your entire investment. You should obtain professional investment and financial advice tailored to your specific circumstances.